some better pics of the yaris

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lee-r33

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 Skyline
heres some pics of her on the 18's
yaris2.jpg

yaris3.jpg

yaris4.jpg

yaris.jpg

pictures taken by steveooooooooooooooooo :laughing:

lee-r33

RMS Regular
OP
lee-r33
Drives
R33 Skyline
Bryan said:
Are you afraid of someone stealing the no. plates?
what you can see on the no plates are velcro stickys to attach different plates onto when it is in shows

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
must refrain from............... arrrhhh

:eek:

Edit, there's thousands of people who will love your car. It does what its supposed to, stand out from the crowd. Fair play! But i'm not one of those thousands of people as that kind of modifying just isnt my scene.

Keith

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Hmm the plates look illegal as well as having wee sticky bits. Nice colour but would change the mesh and get rid of the stickers. Maybee its a personal thing but i think stickers look pure tack on any car.

STE_vie

RMS Regular
its a lovely colour... lose the tailgate lock and the bonnet vent, black mesh, o and washer jets. still a nice car tho...

Porter

RMS Regular
not keen on, the bonnet bulge, washer jets, rear window tint, and lexus lights,

but like the colour, and wheels.

Woodsie

RMS Regular
Drives
F21 125d
loose the grill at the front and the window tint. Looks really sweet otherwise. Whats the sound system like now? any pics?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.