some new civic pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
25q4poh.jpg
Seeing as tomorrows the autofest show, me and steve decided to spend the day cleaning the car, so of we shipped to the bottom garage which is perfect for valeting , removed smokey and the corvette and put the civic in, after a good washing , steve done the interior and plastics and i done the paintwork, polished, attempted to hand remove some swirls, and gave it a god wax, the results were a bit as follows, the pics arnt great as the garage is so bright.

25q43n4.jpg

25q4274.jpg

25q40ao.jpg

25q3zg1.jpg

25q3xc7.jpg

25q3tc3.jpg

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
looks well , more interested in whats under the bonnet, what sort of bhp is it putting out?

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
saw u 2 in bangor last nite, in the middle of my 4 car dream

simons skyline
the s2000
your civic
the yellow evo

was looking well!!

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
try setting the camera on top of sometihng when your taking photos in low light.

Looks well, seen it in forest side a few times!

sexymanda

Banned
OP
S
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
Lol yea got some looks yesterday passing places in the four car convoy,
and its always at forestside too lol!
thanks for the tip i'll try it :laughing:
it was boggin yesterday too, everytime it was cleaned it rained :worried:

sexymanda

Banned
OP
S
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
the wheels are getting to be a tad boy racerish, They'llget changed eventually when the eclipse gets its new shoes. Lol marcus got new plates for it last week, after a whole hooha with mike wylies place, he gave us a free rear plate as the old one was lifting, and the front one had cracked due to a massive stonechip, so we bought another, Went to peel the blue crap off the front one to put it on on friday night and there was writing under the surface, raging, the front plate had cracked in two when i was pulling it off, So back to the old non jap style plate for the show, it looked poo :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.