Wanted: Someone to tig weld a titanium bike frame.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I know there’s a few engineers on here. Would anyone be able to fix a crack I have on my bike frame. I have a contact for Belfast and I’m waiting to here back from someone local to Limavady. Just thought I’d throw it out to the RMS welders/engineers. The closer to the north coast/Derry area the better
Thanks.
42583435-72D5-4D19-B954-072FC408339D.jpeg

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
Great news
Thanks for the suggestions so far giving me plenty of options.

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
Great news
I haven’t tried anybody yet the bike shop have been trying to get someone for me. I wasn’t getting many answers on google. I thought I would try the good folks of RMS. Appreciate the suggestions 👍

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
Great news
Bike shop have been onto a couple of boys and have taken it to Aghnaloo as well and have been directed to now to Campsie who they're going to try tomorrow for me. So hopefully I'll be sorted by them

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
The best person to speak to is Alan Jones at Coleraine Radiators, give him a ring and say Choppy recommended you on RMS and he will be more than happy to do it for reasonable money 028 7035 8000

He is probably one of the best welders on the North Coast and has done many fantastic jobs for me.

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
Great news
Thanks I’ll find out tomorrow and if it’s not sorted yet I’ll give him a ring.

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
Great news
MIM or GES in Campsie should be able to do
Titanium
MIM couldn't do it. Never spoke to GES
Ricky Rad at Ballymena Radiators did a neat job of my titanium DC5 exhaust years ago. Another option.

Did you try ac engineering out in aghnaloo?
They were a no too.
The best person to speak to is Alan Jones at Coleraine Radiators, give him a ring and say Choppy recommended you on RMS and he will be more than happy to do it for reasonable money 028 7035 8000

He is probably one of the best welders on the North Coast and has done many fantastic jobs for me.
Alan couldn't do it but recommended RIcky Rad and I'm dropping it off on Monday thanks everybody for the recommendations.