Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That looks amazing! Did you change the wheels?

Haha cheers no that's the wheels it came with. I've another set sitting to go on though 🙈

yY6JBP-OS8ygFY5Hj3pUyg.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I had a 1.1 saxo with lexus lights an airfilter and black painted wheel trims 🤨 the VTR/S was the dream.

Your micra was probably faster :joy:

My first car was a 1.1 106 and the GTI or Rallye was the dream for me lol😂

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I really like the wee 106s I think I'd have one now over a VTR/S I think by now they would either be a rot box or too expensive.
Expensive rot boxes for sure! .. Still class wee cars and hens teeth now.

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
That’s stunning mate, health to drive and clean as black is a nightmare 😂
Thanks mate. Oh I know all too well lol. This will be my 6th black car. As part of the deal, it was ceramic coated by Mark at Total Perfection. He applied the Kamikaze Miyabi and Zipang coatings, so will see how that holds up. I've only ever used G-technic and Nasiol (and KKD for wheels) in the past, so will be interesting to compare.
Cheers
Niall

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Thanks mate. Oh I know all too well lol. This will be my 6th black car. As part of the deal, it was ceramic coated by Mark at Total Perfection. He applied the Kamikaze Miyabi and Zipang coatings, so will see how that holds up. I've only ever used G-technic and Nasiol (and KKD for wheels) in the past, so will be interesting to compare.
Cheers
Niall

I would be keen to get a look at it and see what you think as I need to get the wife’s new motor sorted.