Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I don't mind the car being dirty but once I get stuck into it, I am there for ages. Same with other cars I clean, I am my own worst enemy.

I draw the line at regularly breaking the jack / ramps out. There's a level you can go to that would just absorb every minute of every day. I know a wee fella who's clearly got OCD and I think the car is apart more than it is together to be honest.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I draw the line at regularly breaking the jack / ramps out. There's a level you can go to that would just absorb every minute of every day. I know a wee fella who's clearly got OCD and I think the car is apart more than it is together to be honest.

Once a year maybe I will take the wheels off and do the arches properly but wouldn't be going to that extreme every week or few - only realised near the end of the wash yesterday that I forgot to blast the rear arches, thought about it then quickly decided I wasn't going to bother!

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Well needed wash, gtechniq easy coat and tyre slick

A7EFB627-3D21-4985-A211-094CDC28EEC1.jpeg
2D7E9C5C-9B39-4A88-9CDA-778E0174179C.jpeg

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Once a year maybe I will take the wheels off and do the arches properly but wouldn't be going to that extreme every week or few - only realised near the end of the wash yesterday that I forgot to blast the rear arches, thought about it then quickly decided I wasn't going to bother!
Did you go back and do the arches

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Thats a proper lovely car mate. Love the colour👍🏻
Thanks Daniel, I don’t usually do bright colours on the daily motor but it does suits it well imo.
Very nice Brian! How are you finding it?
Thanks Ian. I’ve had it coming up to a year now in April, added 24k miles in that time oops! Does everything with ease. Sounds and goes well enough to keep things interesting. Really good all rounder. I’m still smitten!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Had to give the A6 a good wash today after almost 400 miles since Wednesday. We were staying in a house in Kirkubbin right beside the sea and the car was a mess.

With the usual Anachem lineup to help the process. Articulate, Ultrafoam, Ultragloss, Hydraclean, Hybrid and Ultraslick. Also gave the exhaust tips a bit of a polish with Autosol to take the bad look of them.

The car still needs a machine polish but I need to find a decent starter kit first!
20230326_163122.jpg
20230326_163129.jpg
20230326_163145.jpg
20230326_163137.jpg