Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
No tyre product?

Near brought some with me when I was getting new tyres on it annoys me that much!
There actually is although I usually don't 😂

It's the matte one from A-kem so probably doesn't stand out as much as gloss

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
There actually is although I usually don't 😂

It's the matte one from A-kem so probably doesn't stand out as much as gloss
Use it sparingly, he doesn't make it anymore. 😔 I asked on Saturday and he says he may have a drum left somewhere but that's it.

I had about a third of a bottle in a box and the bottle fell over and it leaked everywhere. I am gutted, I love the stuff.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I use this which I think is fantastic - very similar to Auto Finesse and bought locally from @Davey@Procar

1680533638676.jpeg

1680510185109-png.393056

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Hard to keep on your tyres too, used to always find it splatted but do agree its a classic tyre gel however, I personally prefer a matt finish tyre

Aye, I apply it with a wee brush, leave a few minutes and wipe with an old microfibre.

Leaves a nice finish, not too glossy and seems to stop it bukkake'ing the side of the car.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Attempted 2 cars at once. No chance I'm doing that again, running round trying to get at one before the other one dries in leaving wee runs that are a pain to get off! Hose getting jammed under every tyre as well ffs.

Got there in the end, that'll do for a while!

20230406_175637.jpg
20230406_185501.jpg
20230406_194349.jpg
20230406_194409.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
@gav525 - this is what you need (if you dont already)

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything

Been tempted by the media filter things for a while as hate water spots as well. But the runs I get are from articulate I think. Pretty sure by the time I've fi wished spraying and get round to rinsing, it dries in and all the wee runs are visible. Takes a going over with Hybrid and elbow grease to shift them again!

The hose thing I just need to learn to pull it out the way of the tyres, I don't wash them often enough to justify the wee guard things, as handy as they look

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Could also use tennis balls in the corner of the wheels which I saw on facebook this morning

The hose thing I just need to learn to pull it out the way of the tyres, I don't wash them often enough to justify the wee guard things, as handy as they look

tbh, i have them but never use them :joy:

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Bane of my existence pulling the hose out from the tyres. Even better when the dog’s long line gets stuck on a tyre too.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4

Those hose roller guides are great. No more faffing with hoses catching under the tyres. Makes washing the cars soooo much easier.

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Anyone got any tips for keeping the karcher hose from coiling up again and needing uncoiled then coiling up again and needing uncoiled then coiling up again and…

Last edited:

C.J

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3TTQuattro
Sorry meant the hose coming off the pressure washer.