Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Proper hose is a game changer.

Once I’ve the foam on the car and the bucket filled I switch to the DI. I’ll wash a side then rinse and do it that way. Works perfectly.

worky

RMS Regular
Drives
M135i
Was absolutely boggin with lots of miles up and down to the north coast lately, black seemed liked a good idea when I got it…..

29AEBA79-0349-4356-9C77-AD234A88C095.jpeg

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Attempted 2 cars at once. No chance I'm doing that again, running round trying to get at one before the other one dries in leaving wee runs that are a pain to get off! Hose getting jammed under every tyre as well ffs.

Got there in the end, that'll do for a while!

View attachment 393542View attachment 393543View attachment 393544View attachment 393545
First thing I thought when I seen the first pic……****, he isn’t trying two cars 🤣🤣
@gav525 - this is what you need (if you dont already)

I’ve them four wee jobbies for the tyres, very handy, still haven’t got a di vessel yet though!

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Unfortunate as it’ll need a new tyre but better safe than sorry. If they’re not long new the tyre place will stand over it if they’re decent.
Thanks yeah was reading up about it, the tyre will need to be replaced. Thanks for pointing it out to me mate, I probably wouldn’t have noticed until I was washing the car again next week

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I had to replace one on the civic last week too when I noticed a bulge in the tyre when washing the car. Most likely caused by a pothole given the current state of the roads.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
From mot night, thought I’d stick it in here as I don’t often post pics of the cars and I had just washed it! as most of you know it’s the dog I post most 🤣🤣

anyways, be rude not to as its rarely out and I don’t have many pics of it.

View attachment 394025

Is that a Cayman S? Saw on Matt Armstrong's video at the weekend he got his mapped and made 409bhp :eek:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Is that a Cayman S? Saw on Matt Armstrong's video at the weekend he got his mapped and made 409bhp :eek:

No mate, just a 2.7, I was looking for an s, looked at a few but were not clean enough for my liking, got a run in a 2.7 and was pleasantly surprised, not fast in any way but having to push it in a bit and keep in up a wee bit in the revs I found very rewarding and the sound out of the pse on the 2.7 sounded better as well……so I started looking at 2.7 variants too and when this came up in England, 1 owner from new and 4500 miles I jumped on it, no regrets at all either 😁

The vxr is faster but that’s not what it’s about for me, I just love the look of the thing and love a bit of tinkering too 👍

The day I picked it up over three years back now! Time flies for sure, have changed a fair bit on it on it tbh, some noticeable, some not so much! I was like a dog with two dicks that day when I seen it for the first time 😁😁

82288031-5358-451B-BB95-1C5DEB80C894.jpeg

Last edited: