Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Sanded buffed and washed the quarter panel only :laughing:

841CF380-7508-40AC-BBCC-5C98BDE3ECAB.jpeg

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
View attachment 217472

View attachment 217474

View attachment 217475
View attachment 217471

View attachment 217473

Can’t take credit for the work but winter protection carried out by Robin at Studio Ten. Absolutely brilliant work, such a gent- I’ve known Robin for years and he is very fussy when it comes to finish so I knew I can trust him to deliver. Added a few bolt ons- so ceramic coating on paint, wheels and windows. Also painted the disc bells for me on request as they corrode badly on Audi’s and really diminished the look of the car for me.

Ceramic coating on front windscreen is hilarious in the rain!

I don't know how i came across studio ten on Instagram but his attention to detail is incredible, looks to be very fussy which is great for his customers and I love watching his work
Your Audi turned out unreal

Reactions: Lee

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Have you got an advert up for this?

Not as yet - have had a few people contact me and I’ve given them the info on it. If I don’t have the time to properly advertise/sell it myself it will be going to Performance Cars NI in the new year.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
Cou
Not as yet - have had a few people contact me and I’ve given them the info on it. If I don’t have the time to properly advertise/sell it myself it will be going to Performance Cars NI in the new year.
Could you forward the same information on to me please?

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
washed for the last time then collected the next day and off to make its new life in wales been with me 8 going on 9 years end of an era really
View attachment 218554

I do love these, and they appear to be steadily increasing in price too. My childhood was spent admiring a yellow estate a local business owner had, it disappeared a while ago and I have never seen another in that colour.

martybelfastsri

RMS Regular
Drives
all sorts
was a manual t5r estate 140ish on it last i seen it was bought by a fella here in belfast lightly restored repainted ect and sold to a man in england along with a green auto t5r estate from belvior estate