Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

J55NI

RMS Regular
List price of mine was well north of £40k (infact it was nearly £50k when new) so yeah, £450 a year to tax. All the E Class coupes are over £40k new I believe.

MPG wise I usually get high 40s to low 50s though I have seen upto mid 60s!
That's actually excellent mpg. The inside looks like a lovely place to be as well. Must get a test drive and take it from there. Are they an 8 speed box? Tax is the only downside to them from what I can see so far.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
They're a 9 speed Auto. If your just crusing it rarely goes above 2,000 RPM and I've only ever seen it go into 9th once when on the motorway, it seems to be the equivalent of an old overdrive gear.

It really is a great place to be. They are only a 4 seater though you can get actual adults in the back seats as there's plenty of room in there.

j44nty

RMS Regular
4308F47E-007F-4AD2-AD3F-AD1DB6A782FC.jpeg

29AB3CAD-69D7-44B8-9B97-72E4F7A583DF.jpeg

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
@Deezer-D awe come on, that's not fair! My black is **** compared to that :joy:

Ha! It’s not perfect, could probably do with the bonnet painting and a few chips and scratches here and there but it’s 4 years old. Can’t take any real credit for the glossy finish, that was the boys at PMG 👍🏻
Needs a light buff and a top up of the Gtechniq EXO as Audi washed it 🥺 and there’s some wash marring which was visible today in the sun when I was washing it. To be fair you really need to be looking for the bad bits and from 6 feet away it looks mint. I sometimes wish I wasn’t so fussy 😩