Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

B.M

RMS Regular
:cool:
IMG_2648.JPG
IMG_6579.JPG

Last edited:

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Have to say, I’m not a blue car fan and I do think of letting this go from time to time but when I wash it, i think it looks fantastic! Had it just over two years now, one of the best handling cars I’ve ever had, it loves the sunshine :grinning:
A9870B18-8E3B-4419-8CD2-349EB053BBA9.jpeg
215626C8-99F6-4BD3-80D1-8FAA629C6D0E.jpeg
B44BEBE9-B427-454A-AF5B-57946DFBECA6.jpeg
264E6F98-1695-4B63-8B08-8DACAB4E9E84.jpeg

Last edited:

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Have to say, I’m not a blue car fan and I do think of letting this go from time to time but when I wash it, i think it looks fantastic! Had it just over two years now, one of the best handling cars I’ve ever had, it loves the sunshine :grinning:View attachment 236014View attachment 236015View attachment 236016View attachment 236017
Nice Wee motor, colour looks fantastic, Great fun wee motors to throw into corners. Mate of mine has a white Rs 200 with an upgraded exaust system sounds great (y)

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Always liked Meguiars products so got a bottle of this ceramic type stuff like others have posted above. School was shut today for voting so daddy daycare kicked off with some outside time 😂

My goodness this stuff is genuinely awesome. I just applied it like normal wax with a wee sponge applicator and put a bit of effort into buffing it off. Totally revived the paintwork. Taken years of the look.

Almost looking forward to rain coming!

94B4EEBA-3AF7-4A6C-BF4C-E82AFBE60280.jpeg
602D8B57-1370-4964-9C7B-529A6E9A4DED.jpeg
5DE8E6EA-2E77-48AB-AA75-F2AD4BA51BD6.jpeg

And yes, couldn’t be assed cleaning the wheels. Too bored by this point and brake dust makes the colour look better!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
How do you find it compared to the S3?

There are definitely some things better about the S3, but equally there is also a lot about the A35 which is better than the S3.

Tech wise the A35 is in a different league to the S3, however the B&O in the S3 is much better than the sound system in the A35 and mine also has the top of the range Burmester system.

Interior build quality was better in the S3, I also much preferred the super sport seats in my S3.

I personally prefer the look of the A35, the S3 was always a little too subtle looking for me.

Undoubtedly the worst thing is the exhaust note, the wltp regulations have ruined the sound. Milltek have a system out now, however to remove the extra filter in the exhaust requires a remap and I don't want to take the risk

e320mark

RMS Regular
There are definitely some things better about the S3, but equally there is also a lot about the A35 which is better than the S3.

Tech wise the A35 is in a different league to the S3, however the B&O in the S3 is much better than the sound system in the A35 and mine also has the top of the range Burmester system.

Interior build quality was better in the S3, I also much preferred the super sport seats in my S3.

I personally prefer the look of the A35, the S3 was always a little too subtle looking for me.

Undoubtedly the worst thing is the exhaust note, the wltp regulations have ruined the sound. Milltek have a system out now, however to remove the extra filter in the exhaust requires a remap and I don't want to take the risk
I really like the a35, had a good look round one at Mercedes Benz world last month, it’s has loads of kit & I just loved the dash! I would seriously consider one for my next car!
I suppose the new 1 series is up against it now too as it’s now got x drive!
It will be interesting to see the pricing of both!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I really like the a35, had a good look round one at Mercedes Benz world last month, it’s has loads of kit & I just loved the dash! I would seriously consider one for my next car!
I suppose the new 1 series is up against it now too as it’s now got x drive!
It will be interesting to see the pricing of both!

The only problem is the new 1 series looks like a van, I dont know what BMW were thinking.

e320mark

RMS Regular
The only problem is the new 1 series looks like a van, I dont know what BMW were thinking.
They seem to have lost their way lately! I came into work yesterday behind a new 3, have to say I didn’t really like it! Could grow on me but who knows!

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
They seem to have lost their way lately! I came into work yesterday behind a new 3, have to say I didn’t really like it! Could grow on me but who knows!

3 series looks good I thought, however the new 1 series is terrible looking.