Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
That 1 series is isn’t the nicest looking tbh! the AMG on the other hand is lovely! Funnily the 1 series around the front reminds me of the current RS focus.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Do not like the new 1 series but seen 3 yellow AMG’s yesterday. 2 local reg and 1 English between sprucefield and banbridge.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Had the brothers van for a few days and was getting tired of how bad it was inside. Didn't take a before, but at least its acceptable now. Didn't touch the outside, it's a working van, but did do the windows.

20190602_165039.jpg

Gemma

RMS Regular
@61_Vert it was polished up by EJ polishing Lisburn. So I can't take credit but just gotta get under it and give her a clean to keep it shiney lol

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Unreal. How often do you go to the garage to check it’s not a dream?

Lol, a fair bit. But you know how it is, it's still a car at the end of the day and anything could be around the corner and it's gone. So I try not to toooooo precious or attached*!

*still no eating or drinking in car :laughing:

e320mark

RMS Regular
About 4 hrs work on my sisters car this morn! Hasn’t been washed in 3 months or so.
Started with spraying of anachem articulate, snow foamed, washed, plastered in tar so out came the clay bar, all followed up with a coat of autoglym UHD wax.
For all the attention it gets I think it’s come up ok!
04481785-D515-404D-B455-742BDD7EDE86.jpeg