Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
@Gman would I have seen you coming into Dundonald from Comber over the weekend? I remember seeing a clean 5 series and also the plate catching my eye!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Been so long since these were both washed. Fallen in love again with the Q5 for the next half hour until it gets dirty again.

30612F1A-978B-4BA1-AAD0-87340FDDE1DC.jpeg

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Thought I’d better make an effort for the Jap show over the weekend. Tbh I needed to give it a proper clean anyways as she sort of has been neglected in that aspect for an unusual amount of time (for me). Even though it was a number of hours spent I enjoyed it strangely!!!!

Unfortunately when up close and personal like this you tend to see things that may need to be sorted :worried:

But after it all the results were good. Thankfully

793AADE9-0223-4476-B6FE-B2E8BABAF704.jpeg

Last edited:

c_rad

RMS Regular
Picked this cheeky bargain up at the weekend to daily for work and back, Needed a serious clean don't think it's ever seen a polish never mind a wash.

Good clean inside and out and a quick polish had it looking half presentable from a distance. Not massively fussed as it's a work hack.
Took a quick couple of pictures while out collecting food. Pictures hide its sins well...

IMG_20190706_203410.jpg

IMG_20190706_203351.jpg