Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

colin84

RMS Regular
Picked this cheeky bargain up at the weekend to daily for work and back, Needed a serious clean don't think it's ever seen a polish never mind a wash.

Good clean inside and out and a quick polish had it looking half presentable from a distance. Not massively fussed as it's a work hack.
Took a quick couple of pictures while out collecting food. Pictures hide its sins well...

View attachment 242461

View attachment 242460

1.9 150hp?

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
20190709_123327.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
View attachment 244234View attachment 244235
- APC pre wash
- Sub Zero snowfoam
- glue and tar remover
Interior detailed with jeyes fluid and jeyes powder airfreshner then a spritz of peppermint spider repellent QD 😂

Does that spider repellent work??? Both my cars are covered in spider webs if I don't use either for a day or two, and they get inside the E36 fairly easily 🤬

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Does that spider repellent work??? Both my cars are covered in spider webs if I don't use either for a day or two, and they get inside the E36 fairly easily 🤬

Same here re the webs! All too often I’ve mistaken a web on the paint as a scratch on the paint!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Same here re the webs! All too often I’ve mistaken a web on the paint as a scratch on the paint!

I don't think this stuff would be suitable as a post wax spray for paintwork though.

I don't even mind spiders, it's the webs which piss me off, catching one in the face then wiping it off for 10 mins after because you keep feeling it

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Its pretty potent, the smell is lovely and when used on, in my case under window sills, bin lids and door frames the spiders run for their lives or drop of their webs to the ground so I’m convinced it works.
It was purchased of eBay.