Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Gave the runabout a quick clean up prior to putting it up for sale;

A34E1E8D-99D7-4EBF-9D23-DC3B73D8DDAF.jpeg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Just can’t bring myself to leave mine to dry naturally after a pre wash, the black shows every mark 👎
I had a black A4 years ago and when it was clean I loved it. Doesnt get much better than a properly clean and shiny black car. They show ever little mark and imperfection though. I couldn't have another.

I find the Daytona Grey excellent at hiding the dirt lol.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I had a black A4 years ago and when it was clean I loved it. Doesnt get much better than a properly clean and shiny black car. They show ever little mark and imperfection though. I couldn't have another.

I find the Daytona Grey excellent at hiding the dirt lol.

Totally agree, the Merc was so easy to clean in every way Vs the X3. Does look great clean though

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
You should definitely invest in a DI Vessel though @Lappintyre , especially with the black car.

I cant speak highly enough of the difference it makes to cleaning the car. I haven't touched mine with a drying towel since I got it.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
You should definitely invest in a DI Vessel though @Lappintyre , especially with the black car.

I cant speak highly enough of the difference it makes to cleaning the car. I haven't touched mine with a drying towel since I got it.

Plan to get one after holidays @NickR85 if there’s anything left in the bank 😂

Speaking of money in the bank.... you get married yet? 😜