Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I can't recall the last time I needed to wash a license plate šŸ™ˆ and I've gone a while without a wash ffs

Couple of weeks ago šŸ™ˆ had to wash the front & rear lights.. didnā€™t bother with the number plate mind you šŸ˜

5170E00D-20A3-4FD6-BA4E-8298E406F9BF.jpeg

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
What are you lot driving through? My car hadnā€™t been washed since October and still isnā€™t anywhere near that bad.

Reactions: Ben

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
L
Looks really well when cleaned up.
Imagine it's a heart breaker tho!!

Honestly it's been great. Battery, interior A/C sensor and it needs a t/stat, which I'll do myself over summer. On a steady run there last week it did a lovely wafty 26mpg, on the same trip we accidentally ended up greenlaning due to the wifes stupid sat nav and then later that week it's up the pipe of a B8 3.0tdi A4 out the road with a trailer on the back, which is very amusing.

Gemma

RMS Regular
@Crow555 LOL it's awful. Everyone around here has their fires on and it's constantly covered in soot from surrounding chimneys so it gets dirty even sitting still lol

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
@Crow555 LOL it's awful. Everyone around here has their fires on and it's constantly covered in soot from surrounding chimneys so it gets dirty even sitting still lol
Ah fair enough, that would do my bap too. Our neighbour has these box/planter trees and they and they leave green pollen everywhere. The hood of the mx5 is destroyed with it. šŸ™„

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Quick visit to the parents house today gave me a chance to run the ornament round the town a couple of times after a wash. Itā€™s the most itā€™s been driven in 4 months 8o|
Just washed to get the driveway grime of it... no waxā€™s or dressings this time. Still love the way it looks and drives!:grinning:
70041A61-97FE-4FA8-B0F9-5806C0ACF7B9.jpeg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I would love an RS3, but I have the fear that I couldnt afford the RS3 prices if it ever needed repairs or general maintenance. Lovely colour.
The general maintenance isnā€™t any dearer than what your Rs would be .i love the 5 pot ,totally makes the car .the colour is t to everyoneā€™s taste to say the least ,or should I say the ā€œlack offā€ colour more like .