Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
The general maintenance isn’t any dearer than what your Rs would be .i love the 5 pot ,totally makes the car .the colour is t to everyone’s taste to say the least ,or should I say the “lack off” colour more like .

The 5 cylinder is something else, in my opinion, one of the best sounding engines. Maybe in the not to distant future it could be a possibility. I like the nardo, but would love the dark blue, and maybe saloon.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
Kahn 3.jpg

Not bad for 17yrs old...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Set due tomorrow. Just a rare 18” Tiguan set. Looking for a second set too, probably get something Audi just.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Pasadena. I am the OEM king.

Not a massive fan of the colour myself, and Mrs Lyons hates it! That’s our second this colour too 😂.

Was all set to buy a brown one (which is actually my favourite colour in them), but this popped up for a grand less with less miles.

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I like the colour. Philips have (maybe had now) a really nice R line in this colour and I love it but don’t think I’ll have a dark car for a few years yet. Nice one 👍