Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just back from PMG after some careless t**t managed to leave a very light scuff on the rear quarter panel - nothing that couldn’t be sorted by Pete. Also had a top up of Exo.

Going to remove wheels and clean/dress the arches tomorrow.

BC0D662E-2DF3-4516-951C-4950BCBFF644.jpeg

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Volvo creating all sorts of goodness at the moment.

neil#66

RMS Regular
Nice shine, but I’m not a fan that slammed/lowered look. But, hey, ETTO! Out of interest, how much space is there between the bottom of the wheel arch and top of wheel? It looks real tight😂 Are they any issues with speed bumps or even slight bumps in the road?

yeah it’s not everyone’s taste, but I like it 😁 it looks worse than it is, there is enough room that she can be driven like that (not on the road obviously lol) but she will move without rubbing anywhere 👌

no issues with any speed bumps or bumps in general, it’s actually really nice to drive. It hasn’t lost any comfort from its standard form as the struts have damping adjustment on them. I have a low drive height for motor ways which leaves it just covering the tyre and it makes it so much smoother on the road

MarkM

RMS Regular
Nice shine, but I’m not a fan that slammed/lowered look. But, hey, ETTO! Out of interest, how much space is there between the bottom of the wheel arch and top of wheel? It looks real tight😂 Are they any issues with speed bumps or even slight bumps in the road?

It’ll be on air so not an issue with speed bumps