Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Ah, you don’t live far from me, walk passed your house regularly when im out with the Nippers :grinning:

Always admiring as I pass :grinning:
Say hi next time you are passing, I am always out and about picking up kids, etc. The car cleaning has suffered the last few years, every 3 weeks now or so - kids and chores need dealing with. I used to be every week before children, clears the head and chills me out a bit

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Washed it inside and outside. You wouldn't believe how long it takes to clean the inside of a 2 seater poroperly lol .. All the dust and dirt seems to blow and stick to the plastics down the back of the seats, it was boggin' and it really needed a deep clean! Must be because of all the roof down days!

20200831_154031.jpg

Didn't take any photos but this is from when she got a good scrub a couple of weeks back :joy:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
With bad weather coming, I'll be taking full advantage of the wash bay in work and thats about the cleanest it's gonna be for a load of months. A quick scrub every week or so. It's amazing how quick of a job it is with that crazy powerful heated power washer.
Snapchat-2088781398.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I see a grey convertible GTS near me quite often and it sounds like thunder. Love the noise of these! Black is my favourite colour in any car tbh. Thats just class!

Walder

RMS Regular
The new motor as of the end of September so this is the first wash so I wanted to get it striped down and cleaned up.

As I believe the dealer gives his cars a quick sponge wash from what I seen when I came up to collect it.

IMG_20201010_185439.jpg

So with the help of Ross @Big Pimp he shipped out his new citrus pre wash cleaner.

So after that purge, Snow foamed and then gleamed washed and dried off.

Into the garage for a rattle the with the da polisher.
IMG_20201010_193829.jpg

First past with compound

IMG-20201010-WA0014.jpeg

Go over with auto finesse triple glaze

IMG_20201010_213801.jpg

Finally bilt hamber double speed wax

IMG_20201010_223148.jpg

Even managed to crack open and do my alloys with a bottle of Gyeon o2 rim I bought for the last car and never got round to doing.

3.5hrs later I'm a happy boy but it's pitch black and I can't get a bloody good look at it.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
The new motor as of the end of September so this is the first wash so I wanted to get it striped down and cleaned up.

As I believe the dealer gives his cars a quick sponge wash from what I seen when I came up to collect it.

View attachment 298383

So with the help of Ross @Big Pimp he shipped out his new citrus pre wash cleaner.

So after that purge, Snow foamed and then gleamed washed and dried off.

Into the garage for a rattle the with the da polisher.
View attachment 298384

First past with compound

View attachment 298387

Go over with auto finesse triple glaze

View attachment 298385

Finally bilt hamber double speed wax

View attachment 298388

Even managed to crack open and do my alloys with a bottle of Gyeon o2 rim I bought for the last car and never got round to doing.

3.5hrs later I'm a happy boy but it's pitch black and I can't get a bloody good look at it.
damn impressive mate, and I love double speed wax for ease of use, finish and durability