Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
You did Gary. I was to busy looking at your car, a clean car on the roads these days really do catch your eye. Then I seen the plate an remember clocking your plate as FAP 😂 yours is class dude. Looks really fresh.
Just rarely gets driven these days tbh, don't think it's been washed since last Sunday! I did go to tesco the other night late, just because I discovered that day it had launch control and had to test it out lol

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Quick (long overdue wash)...wheels look alright in silver 😆
57531979-D6D5-44E4-9326-021FB20F7206.jpeg
43D078E2-4D86-4B4F-A810-428CB1A55FAB.jpeg
46A1E9A7-90D5-4EF9-A164-FB82D2F5C7E3.jpeg

SH4U11

RMS Regular
Drives
AudiA6
Trev is right... He is just Bidden his time 😂 have you any snaps of your black 180? I remember seeing that jump out of William Street car park back in the day and thinking.... Wtf is that beautiful thing! I'd no clue on the jap market then!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
It’s yours for a while lmao
Needs black door handles

Usually I'd agree and have new ones sitting here but I like the clean look, for now lol. Trying to persuade Kian to look towards the GT86, They'll be dirt cheap by the time he's driving 😂
Trev is right... He is just Bidden his time 😂 have you any snaps of your black 180? I remember seeing that jump out of William Street car park back in the day and thinking.... Wtf is that beautiful thing! I'd no clue on the jap market then!

That's going back a while now lad. What a car it was, still looks awsome by todays standards. So much fun that car was to drive, spent more time looking out the side windows. Probably should have kept it but the '86 has been here since.

3a.jpg
6a (1).jpg

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
The 180 is his 2nd 3rd best car? Definitely in the running lol
I’ve never seen it do circles so imo it can’t lmao