Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
Clean for an hour or two

BB3C3C48-34FE-404F-9928-575D86F7F364.jpeg
66A47255-E16A-4F89-8B3F-71C89F7692D0.jpeg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Gave mine a good clean too, what is it about Christmas Eve & washing the car lol.

All the Roma’s are queued out too!

mine hasn’t been washed since start of December and it’s actually embarrassing. Need to get some stuff ordered to declog it etc.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
And sold to first viewer!

For £400 less than what was paid for it 8 years ago. I think I might just drive a quad next instead of a car.
Quads hold there money well. Especially the older model of Honda than that one

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Had nothing to do this afternoon (well, plenty to do, I just don't want to do it) so gave the car a once over. Foamed with the carchem foam first - didn't think it was great. Not very clingy. Then washed, sprayed with Anachem Ultragloss - first time using it, interested to see how it beads etc, it certainly looks good! I cleaned the wheels with Anachem Cleanse - I honestly think it's the best car cleaning product I've ever used. The wheels were absolutely stinking, this sprayed on, left for a while and just powerhosed off left the wheels and tyres absolutely perfect. I've never used any wheel cleaning product before that needs absolutely zero agitation. Really impressed.

1610295980769.png

1610295998047.png

1610296016330.png

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
What’s your yellow spray bottle? Looks decent and I need a couple of new ones.
I can’t remember the brand but I’m 99% sure I got it from @Woodcutter - really handy for wheel cleaner. Wasn’t as expensive as the hozelock garden centre stuff but chemical resistant unlike the cheap stuff and has lasted well.

I used to use it for TFR/Articulate but the bigger pump sprayer is far better for it.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Hadn’t been washed since before Christmas so me and the swirl mark monster washed it today. Never got an after pic as it started raining when I was rinsing off the ultra gloss. It was actually dirtier than it looks in the pic.
F51A3D66-60E5-4D73-8F01-7229A42BE66F.jpeg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Factory optional brembo caliper covers? 🤣

Other half has a 1600 zetec S which is a great wee thing tbh. Eats springs and control arms but that's the only big issues really

they came on it so he hasn’t touched it yet but saved for it and we put the rest to it so my only job is cleaning it. This is a 1600 120bhp but as he is only learning it won’t see over 45mph 😂