Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Cheers (y) Wife’s choice was black. Hate trying to keep it clean but it looks decent when it is.

i think a ceramic coating does wonders for a black car, mine is near 2 year old and when I was it I’m still impressed with the gloss and little swirl marks.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I keep saying i'll never buy another black car after the first one and I'm now on number 4😂

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
If it wasn't for the wash bay in work, my car wouldn't have got washed all winter lol
20210114_172349.jpg
20201222_171912.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
A very very quick 1st wash of the X5 seeing as it's not snowing lashing or blowing a gale! Purge, ultrafoam, run around with a gleam filled wash mitt finished with a drop of ultraslick
20210215_172002.jpg

20210215_175905.jpg

Wheel woolies are essential, they're just soo handy. Going to have to order more ultrafoam and tyre slick from @Big Pimp this thing is quite the unit!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I love seats out dedication!
A very very quick 1st wash of the X5 seeing as it's not snowing lashing or blowing a gale! Purge, ultrafoam, run around with a gleam filled wash mitt finished with a drop of ultraslick
View attachment 312476
View attachment 312477
Wheel woolies are essential, they're just soo handy. Going to have to order more ultrafoam and tyre slick from @Big Pimp this thing is quite the unit!
Really cool looking motor, and those wheels are absolutely perfect looking

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Now that we are a 1 car family and I'll be driving the CRV a lot more, I had to sort the inside of it. 2 boys (1 and 4 y/o), a labrador and carefree wife means there was anything from much and sand to empty food wrappers. So far I've the boot (incl spare wheel well) vacuumed, degreased and dressed, all mats out and vacuumed, wet vac and sealed, rear seats vacuumed and leather cleaned (will apply conditioner tomorrow), door cards cleaned and dressed and rear windows cleaned.

Moving onto the front tomorrow and hopefully get it washed too. Only took 1 photo as I ran out of light

20210220_183449.jpg