Sometimes you can't help but look at your car once you have washed it! Post your pics..

jonny.92

RMS Regular
Anymore pics of the A6 mate?

Couple of ones from a few months ago. Recently re-stoned the drive at the front/side of the house so I can get the car around the back to the garage but now the car sits parked beside the oil tank so no good for post-wash photos :joy:

20200424_191706 (2).jpg

20200424_191749.jpg

20200424_191835.jpg

jonny.92

RMS Regular
That is a lovely A6 pal! What way have you got it lowered? Have you spacers on it? @jonny.92
Ha I was just going to private msg him lol
Tell us more about it @jonny.92 I'm on the look out for one soon

Cheers lads 👍

It has H&R springs, I think they're marked as 30mm but that's measured from an SE model. Mine is black edition so the drop was more like 20mm. Just as comfy as the s line springs

No spacers, the RS6 style wheels just had a better ET than the rotors

@bora-gav try and get one with the tech pack when you go shopping for one, bigger MMI screen/higher resolution nav and a colour screen in between the speedo/rev counter. Mine doesn't have it and wish I did

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
Cheers lads 👍

It has H&R springs, I think they're marked as 30mm but that's measured from an SE model. Mine is black edition so the drop was more like 20mm. Just as comfy as the s line springs

No spacers, the RS6 style wheels just had a better ET than the rotors

@bora-gav try and get one with the tech pack when you go shopping for one, bigger MMI screen/higher resolution nav and a colour screen in between the speedo/rev counter. Mine doesn't have it and wish I did

You don't see too many with the tech pack.
Your wheels 20"?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos