SORTED!! any plumbers Lisburn.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NotKG

Banned
that can jump this high?

need someone more professional than me to help move and reconnect up a boiler.
its going 15 ft, pipes are all in place and just need to disconnect -move-connect
but need them like yesterday. !!!
retired ,, out of work(ill say naffin)

iv seldom been stuck, might just do it myself if noone is interested, but would prefer professional input and assistance.

depends how cross i get.

iv shocked myself in the past year what i have tried, and done.

NMN

RMS Regular
Drives
Bmw
@crx put me in contact with a plumber from lisburn a while ago. I don’t have the plumbers number but I’m sure @crx will be able to get you it. Think plumbers name was Gareth.

NotKG

Banned
OP
N
i rang 10+ plumbers and central heating guys from the skinny yellow pages we got last week, one fella said he'd come at 1pm yesterday. and he showed at 2 .30.
meanwhile i was prepped, i had the pipes all in place and the boiler out and sitting on my pallet truck.
IMG_20181213_171857.jpg
well, he came round the back, and took a look, and said it couldnt be done today(fri) as it would be dark at 4 and takes 3-4 hours to get it all done and he would need a hoist.
really! told him i had a saw, it was just excess.
well he near enough ran out the gate.
i had a fk fit, 1½ hrs later i had it connected, and all i done was tip it on its side fron the truck and feed the pipes through.
IMG_20181214_151754.jpg
i got it up to pressure and opened the heating valves and the self bleeders done the rest.
checked joints for leaks and backfilled the hole and threw some flags on it temporary.
i went out 2-3 times and checked the pressure gauge and all was 100%
iv a load of work to finish anyway.
IMG_20181213_163023.jpg IMG_20181213_163030.jpg
but the boiler is done.

that guy could have literally charged me anything he wanted. he just had no interest. 2hrs max.

almost all the rest just said they couldnt help to feb/march.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.