Sp1

Gixer6

RMS Regular
Drives
Gsxr600
20220719_113706.jpg

Picked this 2000 sp1 up recently. Been sitting for the last 3 years so getting a full service,new pads,fluids and going up to paint box for a full respray back to standard. I've a new set of carbon cans coming on Monday so can't wait to hear her roar

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love that! Still one of my dream bikes, but fear i've missed the boat on them now.

Will sound incredible with the cans on as well!

Gixer6

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Gsxr600
The bodywork is a bit rough in places. The guy tried to touch it up and made a mess. That's why it's going to paintbox for a full respray. The aul lad didn't know much about the bike and had it parked for 3 years. For £4500 I couldn't not buy it

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
The bodywork is a bit rough in places. The guy tried to touch it up and made a mess. That's why it's going to paintbox for a full respray. The aul lad didn't know much about the bike and had it parked for 3 years. For £4500 I couldn't not buy it
Ffs... You stole it at that price 🤣🤣

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Absolute bargain and a great investment. Well done!
Are you sticking with the joey rep theme or changing it. (I'm assuming it's not a real Joey rep?)

Gixer6

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Gsxr600
I was going to go standard but I've changed my mind and think I'll keep the joey rep. Wish it was an original. They only made 26 of them so prob go for mega money

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Yeah, they look well. Just needs the gold wheels to look the part.

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Would love one some day, even though it'll roast ya and do 100 miles to a tank if your lucky lol

:laughing:

Gixer6

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Gsxr600
Would love one some day, even though it'll roast ya and do 100 miles to a tank if your lucky lol

At least every 100 miles you get to stand and admire it while filling up. My firestorm is the same . 100 miles max to a tank. Its a nightmare. Once I hit 80ish miles I'm always on the lookout for a garage. Doing the nc500 was painful . Stopped more times to refuel than I did to pish.

soccersmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
F32+RSV1000
Timeless classic.
Seen one done in silver with the black honda wings as per the red bike, it looked lovely.
Best of luck with it

Gixer6

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
Gsxr600
Finally got the big sp1 out for a short blast before it goes up to paint box. Just got a full service, swing arm replaced as the one in the bike was painted black by stevie wonder. Got the forks serviced, new rear pads,filters etc. It was definitely an experience. These bikes don't like to go slow. (Hope that holds up in court). Just hope the weather can stay decent so I can get her out once its painted. The carbon cans would wake the dead so no problems in hearing me

Attachments

• 20220916_143919.jpg
    20220916_143919.jpg
    651 KB · Views: 65