dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
Popped back for another nosey.
I’ll definitely have another E92 M3 down the line. :heart:

Brilliant car and the high revving V8 just does it for me! If you’re ever after one give Stefan at performance cars NI a shout, he’s brilliant and any stock he has is always top notch quality.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Brilliant car and the high revving V8 just does it for me! If you’re ever after one give Stefan at performance cars NI a shout, he’s brilliant and any stock he has is always top notch quality.

I sold my Competition Pack E92 through Stefan @moglie last year as well as my S3 this year so I know how particular he is with his stock. If / when I decide to go for another performance car he will be getting tortured that’s for sure !

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
I wondered if this was going to pop up on here! Ping me a PM with your email and I'll send you over those full res booth pictures from the ad if you want them.

Great car, enjoy it!

Thanks Jamie! I’ll drop you a pm here now

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
So after ordering my LCI tail lights from carparts4less I can safely say it has been a monumental hassle! First off the first box arrives two Friday’s past with only the left hand side lights in it then I contacted customer services to which they told me the other box will be arriving on Monday (even though they were shipped on the same day). So Monday comes I’m just happy to get the lights but of course in the new box they sent me the same inner light as before! Back to customer services again where they said they will arrange for DHL to lift it in the morning then when they receive my incorrect part they will dispatch the correct one. So after waiting nearly a week with no delivery it was back to customer services where they told me they can’t send me out a new one, they can only refund me the money and I have to buy a new one! So I am now £10 extra out of pocket (due to the discount code at the time) plus the £6 shipping to NI for their mistake!!!

Thanks carparts4less :mad:

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Nightmare. Carparts4less are euro car parts arn’t they? I am going to fit a set to mine as well in the new year hoping for a mental discount code on black friday and may order a set.

They really do tidy the rear up no end.

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
Nightmare. Carparts4less are euro car parts arn’t they? I am going to fit a set to mine as well in the new year hoping for a mental discount code on black friday and may order a set.

They really do tidy the rear up no end.

Yea exactly the same company, any emails they sent me had a Euro car parts signature at the bottom. The lights are cheaper from carparts4less with even the biggest of discounts on Euro car parts! I paid in around £350 by the time I used the discount codes and top cashback which I didn’t think was all that bad if I’m honest along with the adapter harnesses out of JKC for £30 posted.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
So after ordering my LCI tail lights from carparts4less I can safely say it has been a monumental hassle! First off the first box arrives two Friday’s past with only the left hand side lights in it then I contacted customer services to which they told me the other box will be arriving on Monday (even though they were shipped on the same day). So Monday comes I’m just happy to get the lights but of course in the new box they sent me the same inner light as before! Back to customer services again where they said they will arrange for DHL to lift it in the morning then when they receive my incorrect part they will dispatch the correct one. So after waiting nearly a week with no delivery it was back to customer services where they told me they can’t send me out a new one, they can only refund me the money and I have to buy a new one! So I am now £10 extra out of pocket (due to the discount code at the time) plus the £6 shipping to NI for their mistake!!!

Thanks carparts4less :mad:

It’ll be worth the wait, honestly. Makes such a difference to the rear.

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
So with the other tail light finally arriving! I managed to get them fitted and coded this afternoon using Carly for bmw. Personally think it makes the world of difference to the back taking years off the car, well chuffed :cool:

A few before and after pics, apologies for the crooked number plate I’m waiting on my reg for the car!

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
Such a transformation. One of the best things you can do to a pre-LCi E9*.

Level number plate next on the list?! :p

Thanks I’m very pleased! I done it previously to my e92 320d and the transformation was brilliant.

I’m still waiting on the tax book to put my own personal plate on but this is absolutely frying me :joy:

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
Looks fantastic.

This and the CIC retrofit are my two big mods for mine.
My last M3 was CIC and the appearance and interface is much better although much the same capabilities! The old idrive dates the inside quite badly

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
My last M3 was CIC and the appearance and interface is much better although much the same capabilities! The old idrive dates the inside quite badly

Yeah its really bad I have half the pieces for the retrofit here just waiting for a headunit and controller to appear on ebay and the seller isn’t looking mental money and the it’l be going into the car asap. Miss be able to play my iPhone music in the car from when I had the M4.

mattyc

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Does CIC support bluetooth streaming out of the box? Starting to look at retrofit options.

Takes me back to the 00's filling up a USB stick.

dempster__

RMS Regular
OP
dempster__
Drives
BMW E92 M3
Does CIC support bluetooth streaming out of the box? Starting to look at retrofit options.

Takes me back to the 00's filling up a USB stick.

My last M3 was 2010 and didn’t support it so I needed to use a Bluetooth transmitter which I’m still using in the current car!