Spark Plugs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I recently removed the spark plugs from my car and the ceramic center was bright red. I understand this means that the car is running to rich a feul mix. How can i fix this problem would a feul regulator help. Also the car is really sluggish would this be because of the mix.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
up the road retro kid! and no not a carriageway a REAL road ;) in me super 1400 cup car ibiza PMSL !

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea i put 20 point octane booster. The carriage way is a REAL road i think the problem is you cant handle the power of the super 1400 cup car ibiza. lol. Is your car a diesel Graham

jason Dturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
C2 GT
ZS said:
Oh look - black too rich. Hmm...wonder who said that... :laughing:

hummmm sorry :worried: on the 2stroke kart i have if its lean it's white and red brick colour is runing rich but thats diffrent i guess!! sorry bout that

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
jason Dturbo said:
hummmm sorry :worried: on the 2stroke kart i have if its lean it's white and red brick colour is runing rich but thats diffrent i guess!! sorry bout that

No hassles. :grinning: 2-stroke is a totally different kettle of fish. ;)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Not really, but unless you are stopping the engine at the point you want to guess the mixture, trying to read plugs is almost a waste of time.

As already stated, the red colour is from the octane booster.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
the carriage way is a real road my hole, if it were cars would be invented without steering wheels and would all be automatics, try racing a proper road like ora mountain, then tell me a carriage way is a proper road

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.