Speed cameras in larne

Aimee B

I am on r plates and was doing 50 something going past the kilwaughter garage in larne. Does anyone know if the camera on at the garage is a speed camera or a tax camera? There is a sign when you come off the roundabout at millbrook warning of a camera

Aimee B

OP
A
What about just before the milbrook roundabout coming into larne? Is there a speed camera there? And where is the speed camera on the Antrim road?

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
What about just before the milbrook roundabout coming into larne? Is there a speed camera there? And where is the speed camera on the Antrim road?
Antrim Road camera is near the Chester as far as I remember

redxl77

RMS Regular
Some reading for you...

Fifib87

Hi, can the speed camera white cans catch you in both directions, or just the direction the rear camera is facing in ?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Where was it? If at Pound St it'll be looking up the road at traffic heading into Larne.

Fifib87

Where was it? If at Pound St it'll be looking up the road at traffic heading into Larne.
It was on the road at tullycarnet. I was driving towards dundonald and the speed van was on opposite side pointing in same direction as me. It was recording oncoming traffic on opposite side

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
It was on the road at tullycarnet. I was driving towards dundonald and the speed van was on opposite side pointing in same direction as me. It was recording oncoming traffic on opposite side

Did you need to post this twice in two separate threads?

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Did I? Wasn’t aware I had. Thanks for being so observant

Like neighborhood watch in here

Homer Watching GIF

• Haha
Reactions: wes

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
Seen him out measuring the gap between the van and edge of the path yesterday afternoon. Was 2 vans on that road at the same time

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Haven't joined the westlink at the start in a long time but noticed this morning a sign about variable speed cameras? didn't notice anything nor was i speeding but are they coming?

Fifib87

Seen him out measuring the gap between the van and edge of the path yesterday afternoon. Was 2 vans on that road at the same time
I only saw one with camera facing oncoming traffic and not my side. I just don’t know if those cans have a camera on front of van also

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Haven't joined the westlink at the start in a long time but noticed this morning a sign about variable speed cameras? didn't notice anything nor was i speeding but are they coming?
Variable speed limits, yes. Been there for ages as they reduce the limit at peak times.

vtec1

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus st
I only saw one with camera facing oncoming traffic and not my side. I just don’t know if those cans have a camera on front of van also
I think it's if your driving towards the back of the van. Was doin 40 on the ballysillan road towards the front of one and never got anything in the post