spondon VTR

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
and so its finished. well it was until today i got hold of the proper Penske rear shock which i now have to fit

LgnlkNV.jpg

AC

RMS Regular
Some noise off this, really nice bike! Some loud bangs coming from it coming down into the garage at Cargan. Sounded well!

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
ok, it took me years to find, two years to build but on sat i got the chance to sit my little arse on a proper british championship race bike at its first track day.. chuffed is an understatment.. yesits nice as a road bike but once onto a track.. proper laff out loud ****... and proper wtf are you doing in third front wheel of mine... worth every cold night in the mancave.. its just another bike yes but it means a fair bit more to me...

i can now sit back and chillax.

E6AwqZ0.jpg

oops, left some paint behind.

QLkXTec.jpg

2fYjzbw.jpg

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
That’s what it’s all about, machines like that we’re designed and built to be used on track. I’m sure it sounded glorious on full chat too.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
I was 90% certain when I saw the colour scheme, looked fantastic. I had the supermoto though the grounds the day before. I need to tape my pass onto my lid, it's a pain trying to get it out of your pocket as you ride though the gate

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
yeah i know what you mean lol... pain in the arse at times. i use the yellow bike most days so they have got used to seeing it and i can sail on through most times..