Spotted; Ducati Panigale

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
As per title, seen a red one at sandyknowes this morning at around 7.15.

Anyone on here?

Are these the most beautiful looking and sounding bikes you can buy? 1st one I've seen up close.

Stunning bike.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
images.jpg

They do look well ..I think they have a dry clutch with an open cage which sounds great...could be wrong tho !!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
The Ducati dealership is across the road from our shop, so we hear them regularly and it's awesome !

I went over when they had a new Superleggera arrive, that thing was a work of art!

I would love one, they're fhe only bike I lust after but I can't see it ever happening.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
As per title, seen a red one at sandyknowes this morning at around 7.15.

Anyone on here?

Are these the most beautiful looking and sounding bikes you can buy? 1st one I've seen up close.

Stunning bike.

A big V-Twin engined bike with straight through pipes on full snort with the ability to make ears bleed from 2 mile away is the best thing you'll hear IMO.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
This is the best Panigale but at £54000 new (I think) I nearly passed out!

Last year I was at Millsports and they had one sitting outside the shop, running waiting for a van to be brought around front as I was leaving, I was stood there in my bike gear.............I have to confess I had bad thoughts about jumping on and disappearing :p

Ducati_1199_Superleggera_%2810760373606%29.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Unreal, if the lottery number ever come up I'll get one for the hallway of the house and one to play on.

Things of beauty.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
they look amazing but mostly bought by people who keep them tucked up and waste them while talking about them down the local pub... and the sound .dear god(y)

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Think there's one or two Desmosedici on the road over here too? Or maybe they are old fashioned now, lol.

Ryan L

RMS Regular
Drives
SV650 minitwin
they look amazing but mostly bought by people who keep them tucked up and waste them while talking about them down the local pub... and the sound .dear god(y)

There was a road spec Panigale out on track at Kirkistown on Friday, a rare sight indeed and the owner wasn't holding back!

Creaney

RMS Regular
Drives
seen one tonight at the dromara destroyers cruise into dundrod.

its an amazing machine

Fat20F20-20Amazing20machine.jpg