Spray paint

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Anywhere open and mixing paint? I need a couple of cans of bmw sepang bronze spray paint and a couple of cans of clearcoat. All the usuals close to Bangor won't do it due to lack of staff etc. Preferably delivered would be good. My eBay order cancelled on me due to no delivery to NI now.

colin84

RMS Regular
Anywhere open and mixing paint? I need a couple of cans of bmw sepang bronze spray paint and a couple of cans of clearcoat. All the usuals close to Bangor won't do it due to lack of staff etc. Preferably delivered would be good. My eBay order cancelled on me due to no delivery to NI now.

I get my spray cans on ebay delivered from a place in Enniskillen, always been reliable. I would think they are still open, if you select "nearest" would be the easiest way to find it.

@Woodcutter do you guys deliver?

eamon343

RMS Regular
I just got some paint delivered today from ebay, came from Claytons, Market street, Tandragee. I did order it last week though

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I just got some paint delivered today from ebay, came from Claytons, Market street, Tandragee. I did order it last week though

I've ordered some stuff from them as well, ordered it on Monday but not showing as dispatched yet.

Lee A

RMS Regular
OP
Lee A
Drives
Accord types k24
ECP will if you know someone with a trade account afaik
They are key workers only collection and tbh I don't want to be sending anyone up just for some spray paint. Home delivery is preference

eamon343

RMS Regular
I've ordered some stuff from them as well, ordered it on Monday but not showing as dispatched yet.

I ordered it last Thursday, it wasn't dispatched until Monday, and came today. So they weren't rushing to send it out, came quick once they did though

Lee A

RMS Regular
OP
Lee A
Drives
Accord types k24
Do you boys have a link to the eBay shop you got it from?

Lee A

RMS Regular
OP
Lee A
Drives
Accord types k24
I've found another place on eBay and have ordered to just a waiting game to see if it arrives or they cancel in the next few days. All local places are pretty much shut down or refusing to mix.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Who did you end up going with @Lee A? My order still hasn't been dispatched from Claytons and they have said they are now just working a skelton staff so there will be a delay in all orders getting dispatched.

Lee A

RMS Regular
OP
Lee A
Drives
Accord types k24
Screenshot_20200402_164954_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

This seller, items saying dispatched also which is a positive.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Pretty sure I've used them in the past - is that the one in Enniskillen? Not sure what to do about my order as I've had no communication and they've marked themselves as away until 30th April.

Lee A

RMS Regular
OP
Lee A
Drives
Accord types k24
Yea they are located in Enniskillen, not local local to me but still this side of the water which is good. Estimated arrival date is middle of April but it's saying dispatched already so I'd say it's just giving a window

'96dc2

RMS Regular
They range from £4 to £13.50

I don’t think rattle cans would be much good for weights as a long term solution.
It’s a set of plates that Won’t be used too often, just want them to stand out. But yeah it probably won’t stand up to much abuse.