Sprayer Round Coleraine

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
need a sprayer round my area for a rear bumper

id normally travel to get it done but need it asap and cant get where i usually go so where is there round the coleraine triangle area that do spraying??

portstewart auto collision do it dont they?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
chris mcfeely in benone if thats close enough?

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
its an NI number u twit

028 7775 0546

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Im booked in wi him for the 1st of August hehe cant wait :laughing:

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
I've heard good reports about Mitchell's work but I've never had any work done by him.

Alwyn Stewart's number is 028 295 40858, he's based around the Moneydig/Kilrea area. He sprayed bits and pieces for me on the 206, and like Saxolad says, he's not cheap, but you couldn't fault his work ;)

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
Wilbert's work is good, have heard a good few reorts about his work

portstewart auto collision is good, but far from cheap, although he's busy fixing our yaris at the minute after my sister near wrote it off!

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
aye, she's 21 lad

re auto collision: his name is shane, and he;s got my mums/sisters yaris sitting as well as a bmw, and four or five other cars os he's generally quite busy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.