Performance: ST225 Miltek Non Resonated Catback

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ABishop

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Used Miltek non resonated catback for Focus ST225 for sale. T304 stainless steel. 500 new. Will listen to offers around 250. I'll be travelling through Belfast from Omagh Sunday 14th August so could meet somewhere on that route if it helps.
20160810_141948.jpg
20160810_142040.jpg
20160810_142118.jpg

20160810_142235-1.jpg

gsmith

RMS Regular
If your on bakebook mate fire it on focus st owners and focus st/Rs parts for sale. If not let me know and I'll fire it up for you.

ABishop

RMS Regular
OP
ABishop
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Cheers @gsmith but it's actually provisionally sold. Had 4 texts/phone calls about it already and one guy said he'd buy it Sunday. Ordered the Stage 3 Airtec too with the RS boost pipes.

ABishop

RMS Regular
OP
ABishop
Drives
Ford Focus ST
Think I'm gonna head up some day now in August before I go back to work. I'll let you know either way.

gsmith

RMS Regular
You much more planned for the car? Got an email today to confirm my engine bay carbon is being sent tomorrow. Hoping I can keep the car even for another year but will see how it goes.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.