&^%*( stealing bastids!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
my bro and i both drove down to the playhouse cinema in portrush and both parked alongside on the bath terrace carpark near the blue pool.

went to c spiderman 2 which was ***** btw!! :p

came back to c that some scally ****in bastid of a whore nicked both our aerials!!!

mine was a decent black richbrook, anti theft may i add, aerial with silver and the brothers was something similar!!

means have to go out and get another aerial 2moro for both cars!

y steal an aerial?? wot use is it to u? the wierd thing was neither car beside mine or my bros was touched and thot if they nicked the aerials they would have put the window wipers up and petrol cap open??

****ERS!!!!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
goin back to the scene of the crime to c if they lobbed them in the garden next to where i was parked

the gf and i spent a good 15mins lookin up and down the road - even checked the bins!!! :oops:

brendy

RMS Regular
reminds me of the days a mate had a gsi nova, years ago. His centre caps kept going missing and the bloke down the road from where we worked kept getting"new ones", his kept going missing again (back to their rightful owners) this went on for over a year.

Emmy

w*nkers! richbrook stuff is a ripoff and anti-theft my arse, i got the anti-theft valve caps taken off my car easily enough, complained to richbrook but got no reply...surprise surprise! i bought an aerial for my car and i was surprised nobody has nicked it yet!

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
your lucky mate! it could have been your stero, speakers, wheels, amashed window key'd down one side etc

its only an ariel, count yourself lucky

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
true - i did check all round the car b4 gettin in

have still to check now cos its light to get a closer inspection

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
scum!!! i hate that
I've had 4 sets of valve caps nicked ( including 2 chrome sets) and sum ****er opened the door of his jeep into my last car chipping paint and denting it and i know it was him ( due to the horrible green paint and the fact he was parked beside me) he drove off and denied it though!

Emmy

valve caps being nicked is inevitable, just use cheap rubber ones that they wouldnt want to nick and not chrome ones, the kids nick them for a laugh coz they know it pisses motorists off. Otherwise the only way you can stop them is to tighten them with a spanner or something so they cant take them off without a spanner or ratchet.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
stick with a stanard aerials and you will be grand. Dont see the point in paying for those aerials as (despite wot they say) they are easily nicked!!

Kinda like metal valve caps!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
ffs its only an ariel had it happen myself....put it on wit vice grips... but as everyone says it cud be worse....i've had valve caps an all stroked...its not particularly expensive to replace!!

Jmax

RMS Regular
Boydie said:
my bro and i both drove down to the playhouse cinema in portrush and both parked alongside on the bath terrace carpark near the blue pool.

went to c spiderman 2 which was ***** btw!! :p

came back to c that some scally ****in bastid of a whore nicked both our aerials!!!

mine was a decent black richbrook, anti theft may i add, aerial with silver and the brothers was something similar!!

means have to go out and get another aerial 2moro for both cars!

y steal an aerial?? wot use is it to u? the wierd thing was neither car beside mine or my bros was touched and thot if they nicked the aerials they would have put the window wipers up and petrol cap open??

****ERS!!!!!

happened to me aswell 1 nite outside the belmont now i take the new 1 off if im goin to leave the car newhere at nite

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.