Steering wheel retrim

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Who’s good for a steering wheel return?Ive seen posts about the guy arek,and a guy baron top secret.Where is top secret,it’s just cause if it’s closer to Belfast makes life easier.
Thanks

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Royal have done a couple for me now, most recently my JCW. Really good job. You can send the wheel or they do an exchange if you can’t have the car off the road.

Charlieboyoo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3 bmw M240i
Royal have done a couple for me now, most recently my JCW. Really good job. You can send the wheel or they do an exchange if you can’t have the car off the road.
Sounds good,well the car stays off the road usually after mot in September through till the summer.If I knew someone who would be able to take the wheel off would be great.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Sounds good,well the car stays off the road usually after mot in September through till the summer.If I knew someone who would be able to take the wheel off would be great.

What car? A 240? Shouldn't be too difficult - on the Audi's there are 2 torx screws behind the airbag, couple of clips then a spline bit holding the wheel onto the column