Stena Day

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I am now 😀 we were paying £10 - £15 years ago but a normal day is £45!

The suggested route is a very good one, particularly up to Gallie Craigs coffee shop at the top of Mull of Galloway, no fences and fooking huge bulls roaming free

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Not a bad spin out that, done the Dumfries and Galloway forest park route myself last week and loved it.

I’d go to this but I’ll just be home from the TT and no doubt need rest for a while 😂

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Only back from the TT myself, but for £10 it's too good to turn down I think, just waiting on a few mates to reply to see how many tickets to book

Bizizl

RMS Member
Drives
350z
maybe someone should suggest to them that it's straight after the TT and suggest a different date

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I'd assume their date is for a good reason, fill the Scotland bound boat up with returning TT traffic.. A single from Larne-Cairnryan is £119!

Last edited:

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
That's me and the brother booked on, the rest of the mates couldn't get a free pass so soon after the TT, in fairness one of them has a baby on the way on the 11th or something.lol

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Some laugh trying to beat 149 bikers up the stairs for the dinner queue 😂😂 I was first on and tied down on Monday night, didn't even have the chips ready ffs