Stena Line Car Club - Belfast to Cairnryan Day Trip

Mickylad

RMS Regular
Drives
M2Comp/i3
From their Facebook page, dates of Sunday 13th June & Saturday 19th June - £69 return fare - £15 extra passenger

196243745_4625745417455354_8714089259763762136_n.jpeg

Calling all car clubs!
Whether you and your club drive classics or sports, bangers or kit cars we have a great value day trip on our Belfast to Cairnryan route just for you.
To redeem this exclusive offer, just send us a private message or email group.travel@stenaline.com with the name of your club so we can verify your access to our car club deals.
Get road trip ready today!

Me and the wife are booked in with the M3 for Sunday 13th June. Anyone else going?

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
Twice the price it was previously 😔

They are running at half capacity due to social distancing, so why not make you pay for it. Motorcycle runs are nearly 3 times the price from previous, and I'm betting the onboard prices for anything are just as bad.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Made use of this last year and it was a brilliant day out. Lovely part of the world.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
They are running at half capacity due to social distancing, so why not make you pay for it. Motorcycle runs are nearly 3 times the price from previous, and I'm betting the onboard prices for anything are just as bad.
Don't see why we should suffer though. The price to cross that stretch of water is extortionate anyway! Over £300 return for anything over 36hr stay

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
Don't see why we should suffer though. The price to cross that stretch of water is extortionate anyway! Over £300 return for anything over 36hr stay
Tell me about it, with Stena and P&O in each others pockets there is no competition, they can charge whatever they want.
When you know Stena staff only pay for port tax if they travel, a car +2 return is only £30 (this is NOT a typo), it just makes it more of an insult.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Could you imagine how much it must costs for each journey they make though in staff, fuel, insurance, maintenance, taxes etc bought to be eye watering lol
Couldn't be much different to other crossings though, isn't England to France less than £100 return?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Booked for 19th June. Heading across with the family but will take the Megane since it’s barely moved this past year.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Any car clubs you can claim to be part of to get booked? I fancy taking the M2 a trip over.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Tell me about it, with Stena and P&O in each others pockets there is no competition, they can charge whatever they want.
When you know Stena staff only pay for port tax if they travel, a car +2 return is only £30 (this is NOT a typo), it just makes it more of an insult.
Why shouldnt staff get a deal from their employer? I dont disagree the cost of crossing is very high but its hardly got anything to do with how much stena staff pay!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Any options for deals ATM, need to get across to lanarkshire to pick up a pair of doors but both Stena and P&O are around £250 return for a day return. Holy frig.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Any options for deals ATM, need to get across to lanarkshire to pick up a pair of doors but both Stena and P&O are around £250 return for a day return. Holy frig.
Can you get them onto a pallet and lifted that way?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Don't think so, seller says collection only and tbh I'd want to see them in the flesh before handing over the dough.
One of those £30 deals would be the jab but none appear to be on the horizon.

Reactions: ALN