Stenaline 2020 biker dates day return

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Hi. They have cancelled the Bike trip on Sunday due to the weather. There is date on 22/2/20 or they have a new date of 8/3/20? Thanks, Dave

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Hi. They have cancelled the Bike trip on Sunday due to the weather. There is date on 22/2/20 or they have a new date of 8/3/20? Thanks, Dave

How do you know it’s cancelled? I haven’t received an email or anything.

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Speaking to someone from stena on Facebook

We will need to change it to one or the other or give a refund. It will not change over automatically. Thanks, Dave.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I rang Stena and changed my booking to the 8th too, as did the boys I’m going with 🤙

Outkast

RMS Regular
OP
O
If anyone going out on Sunday & looking for something to do, the Scottish Motorcycle Show is on, should be doable

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
We cancelled ours yesterday. Thought it was to be soaking. What was the weather like over there? Was decent enough day here even though I didnt get out

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
We cancelled ours yesterday. Thought it was to be soaking. What was the weather like over there? Was decent enough day here even though I didnt get out

It was an awesome day... 1 brief shower d a bit of wind, but we done 260 miles today and had great craic along the A712.

1B62BCC5-9412-4F8A-8AA8-F96C2C996264.jpeg

9D2D4A69-D12C-4174-AE14-A8232531E54A.jpeg

If you’re only going to wait in sunny days to bring the bike out, you’ll miss a lot of awesome days out.