Stenaline Car Club to Scotland Feb 2020

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I wonder could you swap the plates or something? Highly illegal I know, but just for getting scanned onto the boat and then swap back to what they should be when you're back on dry land?
It just says both crossing must be used, don't see any reason why it has to be the same car, probably need to ring them and make them aware

Cookie Munster

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondeo / Forza
It just says both crossing must be used, don't see any reason why it has to be the same car, probably need to ring them and make them aware

You don't need to put any reg on the booking to avail of the tickets. They will take a note of the vehicle reg when passing through security on both sides if no reg is on the ticket, but that is more for records in case of something happens. (theft, criminal damage and the like).
Security Belfast side is run by Stena, Cairnryan side is by the Scottish police, so unless your planning on doing something illegal, they will probably never know

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just checked 22nd & 29th of February and there is some availability. I still haven’t booked but I’m tempted to go for the 29th.

Bryan

RMS Regular
When I bought the Cortina 7 years ago from England Stena were doing a day trip to Ireland for £50. I booked that and brought the Cortina Home and never worried about the return journey back to the mainland. Was a cheap crossing.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
The T&Cs state you have to make the outbound sailing to get the offer price. No mention on having to make the inbound too.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
The T&Cs state you have to make the outbound sailing to get the offer price. No mention on having to make the inbound too.
They state a few times if you abuse the terms you will be charged the full economy fare. This probably covers going a week apart.

Booked myself, can't wait for a roam around D&G.

56oval

RMS Regular
I don't get it? The only outbound routes are from Scotland to Ireland not the other way. The link takes me to Scotland to Ireland booking. With no ability to change the out/inbound crossings.

Screenshot_20200205-172926.jpg

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Just booked in for the 29th, any one sees a why number plate don't be afraid to say hi.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Guys, random question. What yous doing when yous head over? Just a random drive or what?

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well

That's the only thread I can find with the sw300 on it