3 dates for February released;

Booking Link: Car Clubs to NI | Stena Line

BF94228F-BFBF-4EE6-A34E-066FB12B3241.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
If you were allowed to extend over the entire weekend I’m hoping to go over on the 15th

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
There is a drag and drift session at Crail on the 16th - getting there and back is do-able but weather depending I hope to head over with Carson on the Saturday so if anyone wants to head over that way, could tie up at Crail, £20 entry for all day drifting and/or drag racing.

Will take roughly 3 hours to get to Crail from Cairnryan so could be there for lunch, few laps then head back for the boat.

However, we plan to go over Saturday morning, head to Loch Lomond (at the minute), tour about central Scotland and head to Fife. Crail the next day.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I was going to book again last night, however I'm not sure what is doable in the time given the routes I have already driven.

May still book anyway, I really enjoyed the last one and it's more interesting than my usual Saturday's.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
After badgering Stena to give us a heads up and finally getting someone who knew about the offers, not a word. : unamused: At least the eagle eyed RMSers are on the case.

warren

RMS Photographer
Booked to head over on the 22nd with 2 others, loved it last time! First proper road trip in the Boxster too.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Concidering it myself, though the questionable weather this time of year has be having second thoughts, though met office only gives chance of snow for the North on high grounds for february.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Taking the Monkey bike across on the 16th to explore at 40mph, apologies to anyone who has to overtake me.

Would love to take the car on one of the other dates but they don't suit unfortunately.

I saw something about them doing a 30hr return cheaper somewhere which would be good for a night on the rip somewhere

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah we priced the 30 hour one but just think the extra 18 hours for 48 hour would be a better trip all round

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Just booked the 16th there, looking forward to it, haven’t really driven over myself before, been over a few times tho and drove the Aunts new car back from hull

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
After badgering Stena to give us a heads up and finally getting someone who knew about the offers, not a word. : unamused: At least the eagle eyed RMSers are on the case.
Mate of mine had trouble getting the website to work so rang Stenaline to be told they knew nothing about the deal......

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Booked it earlier myself, decided on the 22nd then was sold out checked 29th so was it, though managed to get the 16th one booked, good we run for the civic.

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
Taking the Monkey bike across on the 16th to explore at 40mph, apologies to anyone who has to overtake me.

Would love to take the car on one of the other dates but they don't suit unfortunately.

I saw something about them doing a 30hr return cheaper somewhere which would be good for a night on the rip somewhere
I'm taking my 125 yam across should be fun

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'm wondering if you need to take the car on the outbound sailing for it to count? Wonder what would happen if I booked a car on a date, then turned at Cairnryan in the evening in a freshly purchased motor. Be grand you think?

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I'm wondering if you need to take the car on the outbound sailing for it to count? Wonder what would happen if I booked a car on a date, then turned at Cairnryan in the evening in a freshly purchased motor. Be grand you think?

I would carefully check the T&Cs, I'm pretty sure you must go out and come back in the same car. They stipulate that they will automatically charge your credit or debit card with the standard full sailing price if you don't abide to the terms of the discounted offer.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Says in the T&C's you must use both journeys or you will be charged the full fare

Deleted member 13907

D
I wonder could you swap the plates or something? Highly illegal I know, but just for getting scanned onto the boat and then swap back to what they should be when you're back on dry land?