Stenaline Car Club to Scotland

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
The actual Ferry isn't booked out, but all of the 125 spaces allocated to the £30 return have sold out. You can still book, but it's £160 now. : unamused:

I was only going due to the price, I'm not paying £160 to go to Scotland for the day.

PAULW

RMS Regular
September sold out but booked the October one. (y) Might actually meet a member or two of the site for the first time

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Any groups of cars on the September boat mind if 2 more cars tagged along me and a mate have no clue where to go 😐

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Ah always to late to the party with these things. Seems a good deal

chrisd1

RMS Regular
OP
chrisd1
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Can't help think word has got out more this time round, it'll be people taking advantage of it at that price for sure, not just car enthusiasts..

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Can't help think word has got out more this time round, it'll be people taking advantage of it at that price for sure, not just car enthusiasts..

Yep, mate of mine originally from Stirling booked the October one to go see his parents, restock on Irn Bru and get a Paesanos in Glasgow, lol. Not into cars at all.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Booked September also. Heading with the family this time (will probably do something similar to @chrisd1 !) but will hopefully get away in the Megane again in October.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
They do it the other way as well, so, if you’re buying a car on the mainland you could probably get it back really cheap as well.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
OP
chrisd1
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Booked September also. Heading with the family this time (will probably do something similar to @chrisd1 !) but will hopefully get away in the Megane again in October.

Definetly do the chocolate factory mate trip, it was the best part lol especially with family, and the outdoor play park was amazing

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Just checked and I take it Stena opened up more places for 7th September sailing? Myself and a couple of other cars just got booked in. Four lads in MX5s. Brokeback Scotland 2019.

ScottIGLaw

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 911
Hi Folks

Myself (F56 MINI JCW) and a friend (997 911 2s) have booked for the September sailing.

Keen to tag along if people are going to some great driving roads. If not, would appreciate some route suggestions.

Best

Scott

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Just checked and I take it Stena opened up more places for 7th September sailing? Myself and a couple of other cars just got booked in. Four lads in MX5s. Brokeback Scotland 2019.

Cheers for the heads up, got booked myself.

warren

RMS Photographer
Have September booked myself with the other half. Just need to plot out some nice roads and some nice places for food!

dmcmsn

RMS Regular
Drives
GolfRDSG
Booked October myself as well :grinning:

Also booked for September as well. Cause why not.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.