Stenaline Car Club to Scotland

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Had an absolutely fantastic day yesterday, no doubt made by the weather. Really impressed with the M3 also, the only car of our group that didn't require a fuel stop!

IMG_7579-16
by Jamie Graham, on Flickr

IMG_7605-9

IMG_7741-18

IMG_7640-6

IMG_7739-22

IMG_7700-19

IMG_7679-1

IMG_7649-4

IMG_7603-10

I'll definitely be back again, I'd like to drive the North Coast 500 Route next time, possibly over a few days!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Just booked the October date after not being able to make today's trip. And I've been in a piss poor mood all day because of it!!

Had a look to book myself. Couldn’t find it. The only option I could find was £159. Is there a voucher code or link?

RevT

RMS Regular
Search ‘Stena Line car club’ on Google and you should be able to find the link.

I’m booked for the October date, I’ll be happy if the weather stays decent.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Had an absolutely fantastic day yesterday, no doubt made by the weather. Really impressed with the M3 also, the only car of our group that didn't require a fuel stop!

IMG_7579-16

IMG_7605-9

IMG_7741-18

IMG_7640-6

IMG_7739-22

IMG_7700-19

IMG_7679-1

IMG_7649-4

IMG_7603-10

I'll definitely be back again, I'd like to drive the North Coast 500 Route next time, possibly over a few days!

Looks like you picked a good route, whats the road with the picture of the M3 on its own?
Bugger. October’s sold out.

I'm pretty sure both dates have been sold out of a while, originally I missed on yesterdays date. I don't know if there were cancelations or they released more slots later on but I managed to get booked a week or so later, worth keeping an eye on the site in case the same thing happens for the October date. If I wasn't in Florida next month I would book again, it was a great day out and we were really luck with the weather.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Looks like you picked a good route, whats the road with the picture of the M3 on its own?

I'm pretty sure both dates have been sold out of a while, originally I missed on yesterdays date. I don't know if there were cancelations or they released more slots later on but I managed to get booked a week or so later, worth keeping an eye on the site in case the same thing happens for the October date. If I wasn't in Florida next month I would book again, it was a great day out and we were really luck with the weather.

It's the Mennock Pass (B797) - It was a fantastic road, where most of the above pictures were taken actually.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Really need the stenaline site to notify me when these dates pop up each time. Wonder when they will release more

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
When is the next one and is it fully booked?

Check my comment above, when I originally went to book the September date it was booked out, but about a week later slots became available, so it's still worth checking every few days in case the same thing happens for October.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Looks like a fantastic day. I've been chasing Stena on twitter to get a proper contact, still haven't got the person who decides the dates for these as a heads up would be great if they decide to run them next year.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Just booked it for the 12th October! Looks they’ve added new tickets.

@Todd @Boydie @Lee A @Cooper

Sold out again.

Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 16.58.05.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.