Stenaline Car Club to Scotland

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Vw Polo
What are people’s plans for this day? Any particular routes to try out? Thinking of calling upto Culzean castle for a short look then onto somewhere else

Last edited:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk3 GTi/MIA Polo
Myself, Lee and @Fatman are heading over with a few of the other GTINI guys. We'll be in her Scirocco though as the Bora's exhaust has a blow out and it sounds more like a wet fart than a v6 currently

warren

RMS Regular
Drives
OctaviaVRS
If you planning to get breakfast on the boat make sure you get parked up and to the cafe mighty fast. I queued for about 45mins last time lol

sam_9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Vw Polo
Great day, drive to Culzean castle then realised it would be £34 for both of us lol. Drove to Ayr then to Glasgow for the ‘intu’ centre, had Nando’s then went to Krispy kreme.

Drove down to Dumfries via the main motorways as some of the scenery is great. Tried to find a jet wash as the car was stinking from having to divert down a country road, joys of a white car.

Saw a RS4, VRS Octavia and a mint Mk4 GTI Golf on the way back to Stranraer but could not join in on the ricing as the Mrs would have chopped my nads off, not a fan of anything speedy lol!

Drove to Port Patrick, sat up for 20 mins, ate a few donuts and now sitting on the boat. Near enough 300 miles covered and had great weather apart from a rain shower at the very end! Had my friend in a Golf R follow me for a bit too.

20406CFD-481F-4E03-A9E3-5C47D63EF3EE.jpeg

C252C32D-82AB-4029-8062-B44AEF7951EC.png

6431E35E-5496-4EFB-A59E-76CC4558C9F7.jpeg