Stenaline Car Club to Scotland

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
VSAT bandwidth is expensive as fook too. They must spend a clean fortune providing passenger access honestly.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I had expected this to be some sort of group involvement outing where the day and road trip had been planned, I didn't realise this was simply a ferry crossing, if they run it again I might be more interested!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Just seen on Facebook that another two of these have been organised, one on Saturday 7th September and one on Saturday 12th October.

7BBF82BE-C41B-4B6F-8827-4FA4A6857476.png

@Cooper I know you had enquired about this...

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
1/2 tempted to book this.

Anyone suggest any good driving roads up around there?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
1/2 tempted to book this.

Anyone suggest any good driving roads up around there?

I done a fair bit of the ‘Southwest Coast 300’ when I was there. Just tweaked the route a bit after I had googled some other good roads in that area.

RevT

RMS Regular
I booked September, I’m off that weekend and fly to Benalmadena a few days later so I thought I’d start off my holidays with a wee road trip before I leave.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Anyone got a recommend route that's doable based on the departure and return times?

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Just booked this, looks like a great day out, Tried to book another car on and appears to have sold out for 7th September now though!

Reactions: Ben
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.