StenaLine Short Stay / 30hr Return, Belfast - Cairnryan

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Booked a Short stay back in February for the wife and I, but now as she's pregnant she doesn't travel very well and isn't keen on the idea anymore. I didn't buy a Flexi ticket so can't get any refund if I cancel.

2 passengers, 1 car, currently:
Travelling Saturday 12/09/2020, Outward ferry leaving Belfast at 7:30am, arriving Cairnryan at 9:52am.
Back again Sunday 13/09/2020, Return ferry leaving Cairnryan at 15:30pm, arriving Belfast at 17:45pm

The dates can be changed to any day between 12th Sep and 18th Dec. Might even be able to move it forward. Car registration is currently TBA so can be added easily, and I'll change the passenger details to whomever buys.

£100

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I've tried changing the booking to longer than the 30 hour limit and it won't let me. Once you pick the outbound sailing it limits the options on the return sailing to just the next few, as I tried below there.

1597773270047.png

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
Hmm man thats tempting I have something I need to collect in Newcastle

Dexter mcf

RMS Regular
Drives
Orion ghia, XR3i
Still tempting me even to use as a one way ticket it makes a weekend away or whatever cheaper

KaraokeMidget

RMS Regular
Drives
Mx5
Still tempting me even to use as a one way ticket it makes a weekend away or whatever cheaper

As far as I know if you use it as a one way and don't get the return they charge the full price to the card it was booked from.
Just in case anyone tried to do that.