Stolen A4 Cab Caught by Cops

colin84

RMS Regular
That crying cnut in the vid moaning about them being kids, should have pulled the trigger.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Wouldn’t be saying that if he was ramming your car with kids in it.
You obviously don’t know my kids. I’m not condoning it at all just the way the handled it, if they had armed response there they coulda done it differently that’s all.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
You obviously don’t know my kids. I’m not condoning it at all just the way the handled it, if they had armed response there they coulda done it differently that’s all.

There was armed response there.

However...the problem with armed response in the UK....is lets face it, the criminals are almost certain the cops will not shoot. They're doing a lot of shouting and gesturing...but little actual violence against the criminals......because they're probably not allowed to hurt them or they'll get in deep ****.

Which isnt a good thing in general.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
There was armed response there.

However...the problem with armed response in the UK....is lets face it, the criminals are almost certain the cops will not shoot. They're doing a lot of shouting and gesturing...but little actual violence against the criminals......because they're probably not allowed to hurt them or they'll get in deep ****.

Which isnt a good thing in general.

On the flip side if it was a America, you would get one warning once a gun is drawn on you, ignore it at your peril

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I wonder what the percentage would be available for NI? Half that many officers? Less?

Clearly the kids hadn't heard about diggers and getaway vans 😂

Bit crazy to see in a video, bet being involved as a by stander or even having been clipped by them would've given most people a good fright.

Wonder if they should have stun gunned them or even shot in a tear gas grenade to save having to shout f*ck a million times 😂😂

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Peelers made a quare balls of that no? I seen a hard stop outside portadown one day and the car was emptied and 4 scumbags on thier bellies in about 15 seconds! English plod always seem to come across as bigger gobshltes than the criminals in all those cop shows too.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Peelers made a quare balls of that no? I seen a hard stop outside portadown one day and the car was emptied and 4 scumbags on thier bellies in about 15 seconds! English plod always seem to come across as bigger gobshltes than the criminals in all those cop shows too.
To be fair to the scumbags - have you ever tried getting out of the backseats of an Audi cabriolet at pace? Virtually impossible, regardless of the assistance armed response would provide.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I love how the car just stops when the machine gun comes through the window. All Police officers should be armed (not necessarily with a machine gun, though). I don't know how the English do it driving around by themselves unarmed.