** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
I agree if someone stole my car id hope to never receive a call to say "We have just found it up Divis direction and the back tyres are shagged clean out of it .. but you can come and collect it"

No thanks, if you steal it just have the courtesy to burn it out.

Back in the day my dad got a call about his stolen Capri that had been found by the police. Peeler said it's here if you want to come up. Dad asked was it burnt out or just wrecked and was told it was wrecked. Peeler asked how long would it take my dad to get up to it...dad said 20 minutes and the peeler said 'should be well burnt out by then son'

Got a new one after it and it was stolen as well lol

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Never paid any attention to what passed me first going the other way as my eye was drawn to the unmarked golf r and some sort of Leon with a bit of damage to the front going like feck after whatever passed me first heading past Dennis Wilsons towards the Moira roundabout they were absolutely balls out. Anyone seen or heard anything. Assuming the first car was stolen as he wasn't for stopping.

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom

I took that back after. Didn't feel to bad, did have to sell it as couldn leave it anywhere even at my house again.

Ghost

RMS Regular
Never paid any attention to what passed me first going the other way as my eye was drawn to the unmarked golf r and some sort of Leon with a bit of damage to the front going like feck after whatever passed me first heading past Dennis Wilsons towards the Moira roundabout they were absolutely balls out. Anyone seen or heard anything. Assuming the first car was stolen as he wasn't for stopping.
What colour was the leon?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Heads up to anyone around lisburn or surrounding areas, im a very light sleeper and got woke up by a bang this morning, thought it sounded like a door closing and put it down to being the milk man, waited a minute and thought nah thats not right, got up to find a recovery lorry parked in my driveway, reversed in, turned the lights on and he was back in and away as quick as he could go.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Thats madness, im out lisburn way so will keep an eye out!
Im a light sleeper these days after catching someone trying to break in years ago when i lived in dunmurry!
B##tards..

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Lisburn too, but I don't have anything worth stealing anymore lol. Know a few people who have had people sniffing round their property recently, all Lisburn/Hillsborough based.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Heads up to anyone around lisburn or surrounding areas, im a very light sleeper and got woke up by a bang this morning, thought it sounded like a door closing and put it down to being the milk man, waited a minute and thought nah thats not right, got up to find a recovery lorry parked in my driveway, reversed in, turned the lights on and he was back in and away as quick as he could go.
see now in that instance you are completely beat. Recovery truck with a hiab ad no matter what precautions you have theres nothing you can do.

As said,, any details ? hope they didn't get anything

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Lisburn too, but I don't have anything worth stealing anymore lol. Know a few people who have had people sniffing round their property recently, all Lisburn/Hillsborough based.

Wouldnt be far from Hillsborough myself, maybe the same group of people.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Any details on lorry? Gives us boys a bad name :rolleyes:

I was just awake and it was dark but looked to be a white transit recovery, I had the reg and by the time I realised what was really going on I forgot the exact details of it, BRZ8597 or BRZ8527, possibly bez lol, none return as a recovery lorry though. Cctv is set to record now as id knocked it off fs.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
I was just awake and it was dark but looked to be a white transit recovery, I had the reg and by the time I realised what was really going on I forgot the exact details of it, BRZ8597 or BRZ8527, possibly bez lol, none return as a recovery lorry though. Cctv is set to record now as id knocked it off fs.
Real exact lol :p most transits converted won't come up as recovery as they were always tippers, Luton's etc more than likely a false plate but il keep an eye out.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
see now in that instance you are completely beat. Recovery truck with a hiab ad no matter what precautions you have theres nothing you can do.

As said,, any details ? hope they didn't get anything

Locked gates will help, steel posts in drive, trackers, cameras.

None will ultimately stop them with that sort of thing, but should be a deterrent and hopefully assist in catching/recovery.

Although a good proper set of locked gates would make most think twice, and for them to cut or rip them off it should make a lot of noise.

It's also quite easy to set up external alarms that can alert you via text or similar. If you rig up a pair of suitable PIR's then false activations should be few and far between as you could program the dialler to only alert you if both are triggered.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Ronnie Brownes C63 AMG was stole this evening please keep and eye out for it, some unique modifications on this car
REG: RIB101
Any info or sightings please phone the Police/PSNI asap

16195398_10202509997468152_3753919926445199108_n.jpg

Now recovered intact. Was found in Dublin apparently. Bunch of Romanians took it