M4 Comp Pack
For anyone who it may concern

5E5940A1-1B46-41E9-AA66-42D58B784DD2.png

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Shz 5815

Black volvo, burned out and abandoned in Antrim beside the animal santurary.

Hope its not yours!!!

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
What model @Colin ?
Mate from work had his S60 stole 4 or 5 weeks ago from out side his house, never touched keys or anything. His was red tho.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Just heard from a friend that a white Supra has been found burnt out in the Dunlady area of Dundonald, is it any one from here?. I think the awareness of this sudden rise in thefts needs to be shared around the community and hopefully staying vigilant might save someone else pride and joy. I would imagine this won't be the last theft we hear of this side of the holidays.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
Just heard from a friend that a white Supra has been found burnt out in the Dunlady area of Dundonald, is it any one from here?. I think the awareness of this sudden rise in thefts needs to be shared around the community and hopefully staying vigilant might save someone else pride and joy. I would imagine this won't be the last theft we hear of this side of the holidays.
Can confirm it was a white Supra and did appear to be someone's pride and joy, lowered, Rota (Is that the right name?) wheels, what wasn't burnt was clean and well polished. Dirty Scumbags!!!
Just seen it on a recovery truck heading up the Newtownards Rd

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
Can confirm it was a white Supra and did appear to be someone's pride and joy, lowered, Rota (Is that the right name?) wheels, what wasn't burnt was clean and well polished. Dirty Scumbags!!!
Just seen it on a recovery truck heading up the Newtownards Rd

f.ckers

CHARLIE11

RMS Regular
Drives
like a nutta
why burn it out, wonder has it been used in a robbery or something

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
It wouldn't be the most discreet car for a robbery , joyriders typically burn them out after they are done with them. Anything that's found unscathed is usually stolen to order or stolen to break. The white Supra above is the one I feared it might be, if so it was an absolute stunning car, always so clean and well presented.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
I feel really sorry for the owner, I just can't get my head round why steal someones pride and joy to wreck it. Unfortunately we live in a society where you can't have anything nice without some ballbag wanting to take it from you.

With a stolen to order car its been done for a monetary gain not condoning it in any way and it is a low life scum thing to do but I just can't understand why go to the bother of nicking a car to destroy it.

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
That’s heartbreaking seeing that! They are a rare sight on the road now.

There’s no low that some scumbags won’t go too these days.