** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Gutting. Recognise the reg. I used to see him about in that all the time. Class car. Sad times.

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
01CEDFC1-23C7-4BEF-A3E1-A4D2BCD855F0.png

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Spotted what looked like a mk5 GTI on multi spoke 18s burnt to a shell on the Mckinstry road on way from lisburn this morning. Looks to have been abandoned up the side of the road and set on fire.
B##tards!!!

Arseout

RMS Regular
Drives
4wd
In Leicester when I was driving though looks alike a Subaru Bugeye

Attachments

• 32AB11C5-6DB3-4BFB-A375-EF4A19E3475F.jpeg
    32AB11C5-6DB3-4BFB-A375-EF4A19E3475F.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 429

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
STOLEN! 182 C 670 LWB BLACK TOYOTA LANDCRUISER was taken from mount uniack in Cork Friday morning approx 11:30 There was a 20ft flat silver trailer on the back at the time it was stolen - was spotted on the M50 later on Friday.

therock

RMS Regular
Divis hoods at their work again...

You'd laugh if you knew the half of it.

For example, one of the lads from the hoods, convicted of literally dozens of vehicle thefts and burglaries. He was "rehabilitated" and given a placement job by the Prince's Trust.....doing a placement in a Charles Hurst garage. Needless to say about 8 cars went missing that week

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3

For example, one of the lads from the hoods, convicted of literally dozens of vehicle thefts and burglaries. He was "rehabilitated" and given a placement job by the Prince's Trust.....doing a placement in a Charles Hurst garage. Needless to say about 8 cars went missing that week

Bank robber now guarding the vault. Fantastic you wonder who comes up with this.

In all honesty I don’t understand how the get any enjoyment from nicking somebodies car.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Bank robber now guarding the vault. Fantastic you wonder who comes up with this.

In all honesty I don’t understand how the get any enjoyment from nicking somebodies car.

They’re scum of the earth! I got into a row with some westie’s on YouTube about it, their attitude was everyone’s car is insured so there was no harm done!! ******* inbreeds

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car

That mentalness has been going for years. I had a racing kart as a kid and it came curiosity of a rehab programme which sent them all karting and to learn racing skills. After they ditched that it was decided to send them all on holiday to Spain for a fortnight :joy:
I’m going back prob 30 years here too

It is literally mind boggling as to who the hell comes up with this stuff