** Stolen Cars / Parts - post info here **

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
That mentalness has been going for years. I had a racing kart as a kid and it came curiosity of a rehab programme which sent them all karting and to learn racing skills. After they ditched that it was decided to send them all on holiday to Spain for a fortnight
I’m going back prob 30 years here too

It is literally mind boggling as to who the hell comes up with this stuff
Was the same with the stock car racing. They had a “project” on the shore shore road were they built cars to improve their driving awareness :joy::joy:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
You'd laugh if you knew the half of it.

For example, one of the lads from the hoods, convicted of literally dozens of vehicle thefts and burglaries. He was "rehabilitated" and given a placement job by the Prince's Trust.....doing a placement in a Charles Hurst garage. Needless to say about 8 cars went missing that week

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest having dealt with probation board and the likes in the past through a local charity

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Friends Lapiz blue Golf R stolen from moss road area Lisburn area in last few days whilst he was away on business :mad:

View attachment 183735

Stole today, Newry, 5.45pm

Any idea of how they were stolen? With relay booster or the keys?

I have been a member of a mk7 R group on facebook for a while now and the amount of them that get stolen on the mainland is scary!!

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Anyone missing a bike or know anyone

IMG_20190502_072459.jpg

IMG_20190502_072515.jpg

IMG_20190502_072527.jpg

johnm

RMS Regular
Could be the only means they have.
Has a disc lock on it, although that reg isnt coming up on anything.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
Absolute ******* scumbag we c**ts. Seriously fair play to those people coming together to prevent that theft, they deserve a round of applause for their efforts and hope they are recognised for it. I wouldn't have went as lightly on either of them.

veedubnoodle

RMS Regular
Drives
her crazy
Was just watching that on Facebook. Scary!!! Fair play to all those people preventing it but I don't think I'd be tackling a scumbag holding a knife

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
A severe beating really wouldnt cut it for those wee toerags.