straight through exhausts

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
MK3 Lad said:
thats the thing its not droney!

on deceleration... brrrrrrrrr burble burble pop splutter bang pop brrr

jas lad, if you're happy with it and can live with it then just go for it. its obviously not loud enough to break the law if its as you describe so i dont see any harm in it. Also, as far as i know, removing any restrictions beyond the CAT can only serve to help power in an n/a platform so long as you dont increase the bore size in a silly way and lose too much gas velocity.

Maxer

Moddie said:
maxers civic was straight through and it was beyond LOUD, lol, :p :twisted:

i really wouldn't recommend it.Yeah it looked ok for the shows and that but anything over 4k rpm and you couldn't hear yourself think.I have no doubt also that the car suffered both in a loss of acceleration and top end as a result of there being no back pressure.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
havnt done it yet slinky, going to have to return the raceland exhaust cause it doesnt fit right or anything! jus has nobackbox at the mo!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.